Cheap Price Mount Bromo Tour Package 2 days 1 night
Mount Bromo Tour is a tourist area located in the province of East Java Probolinggo. Bromo is unique because located in between the four districts namely Probolinggo, Lumajang, Pasuruan and Malang. Travel bromo known not only by local tourists but also by foreign tourists.
There are so many reasons why a bromo is very famous. The first is the beauty of Mount Bromo are surrounded by a sea of sand. So it is not wrong if Mount Bromo called by God Painting.
The second is the beauty of Sunrise which can be seen perfectly of Penanjakan 1 in the morning. Seeing Sunrise from Penanjakan 1 will be unforgettable experience through a lifetime.
The third is the beauty of Savana and sand whispered. Along the way you will be adorned with flowers and grass on your right and left side. Therefore if you who want to enjoy the beauty of the mount Bromo we offer to you Bromo tour package 2 days 1 night. As we attach the program below.
Itinerary Mount Bromo Tour
Day 1 Surabaya – Bromo tour
– Pick up at Surabaya airport, bus station, train station
– Transfer you to Bromo area
– The trip is around 3 hours
– Check in hotel and free program
Day 2 Bromo tour – Surabaya
– Wake up at 3.00 am
– At 3.30 am, pick you up at the hotel and continue to Penanjakan 1 by driving a Jeep 4WD
– Enjoy the beauty of the Sunrise and looking at the beauty of Mount Bromo and Mount Semeru
– Back to the Jeep 4 WD and in heading to Bromo crater
– Upon arrival in the parking Jeep, go to the Bromo crater by foot around 20 minutes
– Back to the Jeep 4WD and continue to Savanna and Whispering Sands
– Go back to the hotel
– Having breakfast, showering, packing and check out the hotel
– Drive you to Surabaya and the program finished
Tour included :
• Private land transportation (including: driver, car, petrol, tolls, parking)
• Jeep 4 WD to Penanjakan Mount Bromo (Private Jeep)
• 1 night hotel accommodation in Bromo
• Entrance fee Bromo
The Tour Excluded:
Lunch, dinner, Travel insurance, tips and other personal expenses